Lavender Flower Tea
- Lavender Flower Tea treats insomnia , Acne & Indigestion .
- Maintains Cardiovascular Health
- Improves Respiratory Health
- Helps in Weight Loss
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
LAVENDER FLOWER TEA
Lavandula angustifolia or Lavandula officinalis -- is a shrub known for its pleasant aroma and bright purple flowers. It is native to the mountainous regions of the Mediterranean, but is now cultivated throughout the world, particularly in the United States, Australia and southern Europe.
Herbalists favor the lavender plant due to various health benefits associated with each part of the plant. The buds, roots, leaves, flowers of the beautiful plant are packed with nutrients that can fulfill distinctive health deficiencies.
Scientific studies have proved its positive effects on the human digestive and respiratory health. Therefore, consuming lavender tea is suggested to treat various major or minor health issues.
Origin of our Lavender flower
Our Lavender flower comes from valleys of Kashmir.
Lavender flower has; vitamin A, iron, calcium and phenolic compounds, as well as powerful terpenes, such as linalool. These nutrients can have a number of notable, beneficial effects on human health.
The health benefits of lavender tea include;
· Reduces muscle spasms
· Promotes healthy digestion and aides sleep.
· Helps eliminate inflammation.
· Reduces risks of digestion.
· Helps to prevent growth of harmful bacteria in gut.
How to use?
· 4 teaspoons of fresh lavender buds (1 tablespoon of dried lavender buds)
· 2 cups of water (filtered)
1 teaspoon of honey, to taste, if desired