Gudmar. (Gymnema Sylvestre)
Gudmar (Gymnema Sylvestre) is a large woody climbing plant which has been regarded as one of the effective ayurvedic medicine to cure diabetes. This herb is found distributed throughout the India.
In Unani and Homeopathic system of medicine, Gudmar has been extensively used for treatment of diabetes.
Source of our Gudmar Powder.
Our Gudmar powder comes from pesticide free farms of North Western ghats. An extra effort is given to ensure that the plant grows in the most optimum climatic conditions.
- When used consistently for quite sometimes, Gudmar reduces blood sugar level.
- Gudmar controls cholesterol level in the body and thereby useful in the treatment of Obesity.
- Gudmar is useful in the treatment of Anaemia.
- Gudmar supports and strengthens heart and Liver.
- The herb controls weight.
How to use?
The dried powder is given in dose of 3-5 grams for treatment of diabetes. Gudmar powder can be mixed with cow’s milk and taken orally to treat diabetes.
Gudmar tea can be prepared by boiling ½ teaspoon of powder in boiling water.
.Word of caution
Pregnant or lactating women should avoid taking Gudmar.