Since ages, Henna has been used as an Aurvedic formulation to strengthen and rejuvenate hair. Women across India apply the leaf powder of Henna for its numerous benefits. It is one of the key Ingredients in natural hair dye. Henna strengthens and nourishes the hair roots.
Source of our Henna.
Our Henna powder comes from pesticide free farms of North India. An extra effort is given to ensure that the plant grows in the most optimum climatic conditions.
Plant Part used.
Henna Powder reduces Hair Fall.
Henna Powder with Mustard Oil makes a good remedy for hair fall.
- Boil 100 ml mustard oil.
- Add 2-3 tablespoon of henna and continue boiling.
- Cool and store the Oil in a suitable container.
- Massage your scalp and hair 2- 3 times a week.
- Use the oil for not more than a month.
Henna is used as a natural Hair dye.
Henna is a natural alternative for chemical dyes available in market. Apart from acting as a dye it also nourishes and strengthens the hair tresses.
- Properly mix egg, honey with henna powder in an Iron vessel. Apply it on hair for rich and deep colour.
- Oil your hair adequately after applying the henna inorder to prevent drying.
Henna is a natural Anti- dandruff cure.
- Take Methi powder and add some water to soak it well.
- Mix the mixture to wet Methi powder.
- Add Mustard oil and Henna to it.
Mix well and apply the paste on Scalp and Hair.